Healix Lion Pro Rotary NiTi files are Made in India Control Memory NiTI Rotary files. They are heat treated files.Healix Lion Pro Rotary NiTi files are rotary files for conducting root canal treatment.It belongs to the third generation of Rotary Endodontic Instruments.It is extremely simply to use.These files help in cleaning and shaping of the root canal complex in accordance with Schilders objectives. It requires minimal effort and provides the clinician with excellent results.These are available in 21mm and 25mm
Healix® LiON NiTi files with Controlled Memory are up to 300% more resistant to cyclical fatigue compared to other NiTi files* which substantially helps reducing the incidence of file separation.
|Instructions||Torque for Endomotors|
|Sx||250-350||35 mnm||3.5 ncm|
|S1||250-350||25 mnm||2.5 ncm|
|F1||250-350||20 mnm||2.5 ncm|
|F2||250-350||30 mnm||3.0 ncm|
|F3||250-350||30 mnm||3.0 ncm|
- To replace the use of hand files during initial root canal procedure.
- Enhanced performance of rotary file system shortens treatment time through use of fewer files per case, allowing for safe, efficient, conservative root canal treatment
- These files feature a unique cross section design that combines high efficiency and flexibility while being safe and resistant to fracture.
- Unprecendented Flexibility, strength & cutting efficiency
- Ease mechanical preparation of the root canal
- New comers to endodontics can be quickly & reliably achieve the results.
- Root canal system is highly complex & a practitioner may encounter varied type of anatomies
- Heat treatment reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades. Also, the flutes of these files open up as stress levels are encountered in the canal resulting in increased preparation time & apical extrusion of debris.
WHAT IS CONTROLLED MEMORY FILE SYSTEM?
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology™ increases file strength and its flexibility. This results up to 350% greater resistance to cyclic fatigue stresses. Thus reducing the chances of file breakages.
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology allows natural canal tracking and files can be pre-bent if needed. Typically the fluted portion of the file will straighten out or unwind before separation occurs.
1) Cyclic Resistant
350% more resistant to cyclic fatigue
Improved Resistant, cyclic fatigue resistance time
Triangular cross section: Sharp cutting edges
2) Gold Treated
Advanced memory alloy tech with elegant dark gold color
Controlled memory files
Gold thermal treatment: Enhances cutting efficiency
3) High Flexibility
Extreme Flexibility: To negotiate any canal
Super – flexible gold alloy
Advanced Tip Process, Avoid Forming Steps
Safety Tip: Non-Cutting tip to minimize apical transportation
5) Rust – free
Pack of 6 Nos Healix Control Memory Niti Files