Vericom Denfil U-Cem is the latest generation of the world´s most clinically proven self-adhesive resin cement. It is a dual-cured self-etch self-adhesive resin cement for direct restorations particularly in cementation of ceramic, metal or composite inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, posts, and screws. It is available in Universal shade.
- Comfortable and easy delivery
- Simple and time-saving one-step solution
- High-performing self-adhesive resin cement
Indicated for the permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Posts and screws
- 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges
- 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
Requires no pre-treatment
Easy to remove the excess cement
Higher bonding strength on the several prostheses
1 x 9 g automix + 5 mixing tips and 5 intra-oral tips.
- Comfortable and easy delivery in automix syringe
- Comfortable handling
- Optimal consistency for dispensing and seating
- Flexible dosing
- A great choice of tips allows always easy application of paste directly into the cavity
- Low risk of air bubbles and voids
- Simple and time-saving one-step solution.
- Only a few working steps required
- No pre-treatment such as etching, priming or bonding necessary
- High-performing self-adhesive resin cement.
- U-Cem Cement is strong where it counts and offers high adhesion, resistance to discolouration, long-term stability and almost no post-operative sensitivities.
- Its exceptionally simple handling, dispensing, treatment and overall working conditions makes this cement a favourite for dentists who are counting on uncompromising quality.
- Time-saving – no etching, priming or bonding.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity*.
- Easy removal of excess.
- Optimal consistency.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.