THIRD GENERATION ENDOMOTOR WITH 16:1 GEAR RATIO
- When the resistance higher than the torque , there is no automatic reverse , and the equipment will stop working.
FORWARD & REVERSE RECIPROCATING MOTION:
- It will keep forward and reverse circularly , the time would be forward 1/2 seconds, reverse 1/4 seconds
AUTOMATIC REVERSE & STOP:
- When the resistance higher than the torque , the equipment will auto-reverse , and then stop after the resistance disappeared.
- When the resistance higher than the torque , the equipment will auto-reverse, and will be forward again after the resistance disappeared.
- Flawless Safety Functions:
The autoreverse and autoforward modes with automatic safety stop minimize the risk of file breakage.
- Ergonomic Design:
EndoPro has ergonomic design which makes it fit for the dentist’s use.
- Slim body:
The slim body and extremely small head allow optimal visibility during procedures.
- Hygiene and maintenance:
The contra-angle head is sterilizable and thermodisinfectable. Handpiece drive and charging station can be disinfected through wiping down, can be cleaned with a soft cloth with ethanol
- Contra-angle attachment with extremely small head
- Auto reverse and auto forward mode
- Reliability with long-life Li-ion battery
Directions to use
- Press the power key for 1 second and wait for the screen to display.
- Use the push button to place the endodontic rotary file in the given slot and leave the push button to secure the same. Check, if the file is latched properly by retracting it.
- Use the ‘P’ button to choose the desired mode of the program. The speed and the torque can be adjusted with the +/- key.
- The Motor On/Off key can be used to rotate or stop the files latched onto the handpiece.
- The Exit/Manual Reverse key can be used when the resistance is higher and the file has to be stopped from rotating.
- Press the power key for 1 second to power off. The device will automatically switch off if unused for 20 seconds or more.
|Battery Voltage||DC 3.7V|
|Preset Programs||9 Types|
|Working Modes||4 Kinds|
|Contra Angle Handpiece Gear head ratio
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 110-220|
|Output Voltage||DC 5V|
- 1 x Charging Unit
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Host Unit
- 1 x Contra Angle Handpiece
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Charging base
- 5 Sets of Healix rotary Files
It does not come with any warranty.
There are no reviews yet.